Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Very temporary Hiatus!

Some very exciting news for real world Jen.  

I'm moving!

Not far; just one town over.  Its a very big step, and I am really looking forward to it, but it unfortunately means that Cake Jen has to step back for a few weeks while things get settled.  I won't be taking any orders for the month of April, and will be coming back with a bang in May with a big wedding cake and cookie order for a close friend.  

Once I have made it through that, JBC will be back in business, with much more room to work in to create the most spectacular cakes you can throw at me.  

I apologize in advance if this means you can't have the cake you are looking for.  This is just a small blip in service that will only benefit you in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment